JOB ALERT! Executive Assistant
DONE+DUSTED seeks passionate, organized & proactive candidates for full-time, in person Executive Assistant role to three executive producers // partners.
DONE+DUSTED is a global media company with offices in Santa Monica, London and the UAE. This position is for our Santa Monica office.
The company produces across a broad range of genres and formats including Award shows and Ceremonies, Series and Specials, Impact, Gaming and Brand content.
Our credits Little Mermaid Live!, #GraduateTogether, YouTube Originals Dear Class of 2020 and Dear Earth, Stand Up to Cancer, the Emmys & numerous others.
You’ll have insight to the inner-workings of a busy production powerhouse, get firsthand industry experience and be a part of high profile shows evolving from concept to completion.
Absolute must haves are:
A rigorous work ethic.
Be extremely organized, efficient and speedy with your tasks.
Be an excellent team player.
Be a great problem solver.
Be good at presentation creation, agenda writing and note taking.
Applicants should also have a reliable motor vehicle.
• Manage administrative responsibilities for company executives (including, without limitation, email, phones, scheduling, expense reports, and travel).
• Prepare agendas, creative materials, and production/legal updates prior to any meetings or calls.
• Draft correspondence and other documents.
• Build departmental lists including development slates, director/talent/showrunner lists, pitch schedules & decks, etc.
• Support executives, including production and development teams, in building creative pitch materials.
• Hire & oversee interns’ day-to-day duties (for each semester)
• Offer production assistance in office and on set as available.
• Office responsibilities also include greeting callers on telephone and in person, going on runs as necessary and general assistance to all needs.
• Managing personal requirements for the Partners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science) preferred.
• Knowledge of entertainment industry players (agencies, management, networks, and others).
• Ability to communicate with and maintain professionalism among high-level executives and high-profile individuals.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, organizational, relationship-building, and writing skills.
• Superior attention to detail, strong work ethic, forward-thinking and proactivity.
• Must demonstrate ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to handle administrative tasks seamlessly and efficiently, book and manage all aspects of global travel and organize company events.
• Handle confidential information with absolute discretion.
• Ambition, ability, and willingness to learn, take on new challenges and responsibilities, and grow within the company.
• Tech-savvy with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, high degree of comfort in learning and working with online tools and applications, and a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
• Flexible with a sense of enthusiasm, humor, and creativity. This is a fun place to work!
• Experience as a direct assistant or coordinator to an Executive, Director, or Management level employee.
• Background in entertainment, preferably at a television production company, network, or talent agency television; passion for scripted and/or unscripted content business is a plus.
• Strong writer, capable of drafting memos, proofreading sensitive material, and exercising various degrees of discretion and judgement.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Normal business hours, however depending on productions there will be times when you will work outside normal business hours and being available to deal with emergencies outside working hours is required – though this will be the exception, not the rule.
Please submit applications to [email protected]
Deadline is Friday, January 21.